The EarthMinded™ RainStation™ rain barrel is a complete rainwater harvesting system that includes their patented FlexiFit diverter for easy installation and trouble-free use. RainStation™ rain barrels feature a reversible “Planter Top” lid that can be used to grow annuals or herbs on top of the barrel making it both functional and decorative. Their patented FlexiFit diverter helps prevent overflows and flooding that plague conventional top-fill rain barrels and can damage a home’s foundation.
Their line of rainwater harvesting products are simple, attractive, and high-quality solutions for a variety of home, garden, and agricultural uses of rain. Rainwater is ideal for watering plants and gardens and for outdoor chores such as washing cars, decks or lawn furniture. In addition to saving your water supply for when you need it, using rainwater helps reduce runoff and is a commitment to a greener lifestyle.
RainStation 45 Gallon
The RainStation can be assembled and installed in minutes. Locate near any downspout around the home, garage or out-building to catch and store rainwater for outdoor watering and washing chores. The RainStation is a convenient way to save both water and money.
The RainStation™ 45 Gallon Rain Barrel features:
- 45 Gallon Barrel with snap on lid
- A convenient size for decks, patios, and balconies
- Made in the USA from durable food grade HDPE resin
- Sealed system resists mosquitoes, insects, and algae growth
- Includes diverter and all parts needed for installation
- Child and pet safe
- Available in 3 colors; Terracotta, Granite and Charcoal (85% Recycled)
RainStation 65 Gallon
The EarthMinded™ RainStation™ 65 Gallon is a simple-to-use and attractive Rain Barrel solution for home rainwater collection and storage. Their large capacity, 65-gallon rain barrel connects to your downspout and automatically collects runoff water from your home’s roof.
The RainStation™ 65 Gallon Rain Barrel features:
- Extra large 65-gallon capacity
- Includes all parts for easy installation
- Flexifit™ Diverter automatically passes excess water through the downspout to prevent flooding
- Hole saw included, installs in minutes
- A large opening lid with locking feature for safety
- Sealed system keeps out mosquitoes, pests, and sunlight
- Durable construction HDPE with 5 year UV inhibitor, for years of trouble-free use
- Available in 3 colors; Terracotta, Granite, and Charcoal (85% Recycled)
- Dimensions 39″ x 28.5″ x 28.5″
- Works with standard rectangular downspouts (2 x 3″ and 3 x 4″)
* Round downspout adaptor available through links found on the replacement parts page.
DIY Rain Barrel Diverter and Parts
Now anyone can make a rain barrel out of a recycled plastic drum or trash barrel. EarthMinded DIY Rain Barrel kit takes the guesswork out of making your own rain barrel. They include all parts needed to quickly assemble and install a state of the art rain barrel with diverter. Their patented FlexiFit diverter helps prevent overflows and flooding that plague conventional top-fill rain barrels and can damage a homes foundation.
Rain barrels are a convenient way to save water and money. A rain barrel can be located at any downspout around the home, garage or out-building to catch and store rainwater for outdoor watering and washing chores.
The DIY Rain Barrel Diverter and Parts Kit features:
- Works with recycled plastic drums and waste barrels (barrel not included)
- Patented Flexifit™ helps prevent overflows
- Diverter is easy to install and winterize
- No special tools needed – hole saw included
- Sealed system resists mosquitoes, pests, and algae growth
- Spigot and drain with standard garden hose connection
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Parts included to link 2 barrels together
Learn more at EarthMinded Consumer Products.
Our team researches products, companies, studies, and techniques to bring the best of green building to you. Elemental Green does not independently verify the accuracy of all claims regarding featured products or manufacturers. Additionally, product and brand mentions on Elemental Green do not imply endorsement or sponsorship unless specified otherwise.