PRESERVING THE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE FUTURE
“Protection of the environment is a priority for MBCI. Our goal is to be a good neighbor in our communities and help preserve the environment for the benefit of future generations.” — Dave Randich, President
TAKING STEPS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At MasterBrand, cutting waste, reducing energy use and conserving resources are important steps in realizing their long-standing sustainability goals. From wood chips to computer chips, up to 90% of the waste produced in their cabinet-manufacturing process is reused or recycled, avoiding landfills. Their wood scraps, for example, are used for animal bedding, boiler fuel, and are mixed with wax to make fireplace starter logs.
RECOGNIZED ENVIRONMENTAL LEADERSHIP
Administered by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer’s Association (KCMA) and aligned with the National Association of Home Builders’ Green Home Building Guidelines, the voluntary Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP) certifies companies that demonstrate the use of environmentally responsible materials in cabinet products and minimize their environmental impact by recycling wastes and using low emission coatings.
THE MISSION AND VALUES THAT DEFINE THEM AS CABINET MAKERS
MBCI’s mission, values, and traits have defined their success, helping them to become one of the most trusted cabinetmakers around. Continually integrating these core beliefs into their design, cabinet manufacturing and delivery capacities has differentiated them from the competition and helped them provide exceptional products and service to their consumers.
Their Values & Beliefs
Beyond their commitment to providing a superior product, exceptional customer service, and cabinet design innovation, MasterBrand emphasizes a core belief system that they believe speaks directly to their customers.
- Their integrity will not be compromised
- They will honor their commitments
- Consumers, channel partners, and vendors will be treated with honesty and respect
- Teamwork and cooperation will prevail to ensure success
- They will recruit and train people who openly accept accountability and responsibility
- They will protect the safety of their environment and employees
- They will continue to improve their processes and performance
- Local community involvement will be essential to well-being of their business
Visit MasterBrand to see their full line of cabinets.