Maintenance-Free Security and Beauty
Fiberglass is energy efficient – New Energy Rating (ER) numbers, developed by Natural Resource Canada and the window industry, show that fiberglass frames have the highest energy efficiency of any frame material, performing better than PVC, aluminum, and metal-clad wood frames.
quality materials, quality installation
Pultruded fiberglass is a component of all Accurate Dorwin door frame systems. It is a superior material that ensures the door frames are strong, durable, energy efficient, and seamlessly complement to your home.
Accurate Dorwin’s installation service ensures your doors are properly installed and ready to be part of your home for years.
Standard features of all Accurate Dorwin doors:
Fiberglass patio doors
- Open your home to the outdoors!
- Fiberglass patio doors come in sections of 2, 3, or 4 up to 8 feet tall
- Fiberglass frame allows for larger glass loads and better views
Designer arch doors
- Designer arch door slabs come in a variety of wood grains, smooth painted finishes, or custom paint finishes
- Doors do not rot, dent, or collect dust
- Sound-proofed to keep out noise
- Garden doors are actually two doors – one walk-through and one vented and screened for airflow
- Adjustable sweep improves seal between door and frame, preventing interior frost
- One fixed panel, one walk-through panel
- Heavy duty, non-glare mesh sliding screen to maximize venting and airflow
Accurate dorwin windows: Beautiful. Durable. Energy Efficient.
Pultruded fiberglass is structurally stronger than both wood and PVC. Fiberglass profiles are carefully engineered so the fiber strands create some of the strongest window framing material on the market. The incredible strength results in lower profile frames, which means more glass surface and a spectacular view.
Superior durability means fiberglass windows will not bend, bow, rot, or twist when exposed to extreme heat or cold. Unlike aluminum, fiberglass is also resistant to corrosion, pitting, and denting.
Because of their highest ER ratings and lowest U-values, Accurate Dorwin fiberglass windows are one of the top choices of green building professionals.