NOTE: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
What’s all the fuss over a little water? Here are the toilet facts:
- 40 percent of household indoor water is used for the toilet
- 55 billion gallons of clean, drinkable water is flushed each day
- 8 out of 10 visits don’t require a full flush
Start saving water today with the Brondell Simple Flush. Simple Flush is an easy, economical way to save water in your home. Simple Flush installs on your existing toilet in minutes and provides dual-flush functionality at the push of a button.
- Instant water savings – up to 100 gallons per year
- No new toilet to buy or install
- Easy installation in 30 minutes.
Toilet fit: The Simple Flush’s full & half flush settings are fully adjustable allowing it to work with all toilet tank sizes (compatible with 1.28 through 7+ gallon per flush tanks). The Simple Flush fits both one- and two-piece fixtures and works with most pilot-style and ball-cock fill valve systems. Simple Flush is not compatible with flapper-less or pressure assisted flush valve systems.