ECOMATTING: BIODEGRADABLE, EARTH-FRIENDLY EROSION SOLUTIONS
EcoMatting™ is 100% Biodegradable Geotextile Coir Erosion Control Matting used for Slope Stabilization & Erosion Control and Sediment Control. Coir matting is an excellent way to prevent slope erosion and it’s an excellent growth medium because it has a neutral pH and has excellent moisture retention. No more plastic netting that can get caught in lawnmower blades or tires! This erosion control matting is made from high-quality long coir hairs that won’t fall apart, ensuring your project will maintain it’s effectiveness.
- Simply prepare the slope, apply your seed & install the coir matting. Vegetation grows through fabric.
- Matting will fully biodegrade in 3-5 years leaving no plastic material behind.
- Used for Erosion & Sediment Control, Slope/Bank Stabilization and Seeding Projects
- Available in Rolls – 120 sq/yd (6.6’ x 164’)
- Available Densities: 400 gr/m2 , 700 gr/m2 and 900 gr/m2
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REQUEST A QUOTE, VISIT ECOMATTING SUPPLIER ECODEPOT.
Our team researches products, companies, studies, and techniques to bring the best of green building to you. Elemental Green does not independently verify the accuracy of all claims regarding featured products or manufacturers. Additionally, product and brand mentions on Elemental Green do not imply endorsement or sponsorship unless specified otherwise.