ECOMATTING: BIODEGRADABLE, EARTH-FRIENDLY EROSION SOLUTIONS
EcoMatting™ is 100% Biodegradable Geotextile Coir Erosion Control Matting used for Slope Stabilization & Erosion Control and Sediment Control. Coir matting is an excellent way to prevent slope erosion and it’s an excellent growth medium because it has a neutral pH and has excellent moisture retention. No more plastic netting that can get caught in lawnmower blades or tires! This erosion control matting is made from high-quality long coir hairs that won’t fall apart, ensuring your project will maintain it’s effectiveness.
- Simply prepare the slope, apply your seed & install the coir matting. Vegetation grows through fabric.
- Matting will fully biodegrade in 3-5 years leaving no plastic material behind.
- Used for Erosion & Sediment Control, Slope/Bank Stabilization and Seeding Projects
- Available in Rolls – 120 sq/yd (6.6’ x 164’)
- Available Densities: 400 gr/m2 , 700 gr/m2 and 900 gr/m2