What are Blu homes?
Blu homes are the architectural embodiment of premium prefab living. Built in half the time of conventional custom homes, Blu homes feature soaring ceilings, walls of glass ‘letting the outdoors in’, luxury quality finishes, and integrated high performance technologies for convenient and comfortable living.
What makes Blu homes more eco-friendly?
- Standard features include super efficient building envelope design, recycled steel reinforced framing, LED lighting, Energy Star appliances, water efficient fixtures, low VOC materials, and Cradle-to-Cradle flooring
- Blu homes have been installed with solar panels to achieve Net Zero energy status
- Blu homes use 50%+ less energy than existing homes
- Folding technology allows for more efﬁcient building and shipping, preserving resources
- Factory construction has dramatically lower impact on the natural environment than the construction of typical stick-built homes
The Breeze house is Blu homes’ most iconic home. They designed it around their signature glass-filled Breezespace to seamlessly connect airy, open interiors with the natural beauty of the outdoors.
The Sidebreeze is a 2-story architectural beauty. With its efficient footprint and ability to expand, the Sidebreeze is equally at home in suburban infill like Walnut Creek or on dramatic Napa Valley hillside lots.
The Aire is an Eichler-inspired design and features a big breezespace, wide-open kitchen & dining space, private bedroom wing, and extra guestroom / office nook.
California’s rich history of farming and pioneer living are the inspiration for the Modern Farmhouse. Classic gabled looks paired with modern California design.
Solaire is inspired by two-story living that lets natural sunlight shine into the home and outdoor living spaces. The design celebrates optional shed decks, lots of glass, and modern angles that provide both form and function.
The Lotus provides small but elegant living with lots privacy between bedrooms and shared family spaces, which open up toward the outdoors.
The Origin is a 1-2 bedroom mini home, which can also be used as a guest house, office, art studio, gym, or anything else you can imagine. Perfect whether you live in Palo Alto or Healdsburg.