Daylite Natural Lighting Solutions is an experienced, proven solutions provider of innovative commercial and industrial daylighting designs that use natural lighting systems via their SkyLite line of skylights, that eliminate up to 90% of electrical lighting needs during daylight hours, maximizing energy efficiency and reducing energy costs. The use of Daylite’s Skylite system in green building design affords the customer the opportunity to earn LEED credits in several categories.
For over 20 years they have installed daylighting solutions worldwide to take advantage of the what the sun offers us for free: natural sunlight. Offering up to 10 times more light than a traditional skylight, their hybrid SkyLite products are an excellent solution for new construction or retrofit, do not discolor or leak, and carry a 20-year warranty.
The DayLite Series Skylite is a single source of NATURAL, full-spectrum, cool white light that provides optimum, evenly diffused, maintenance-free illumination in interior spaces for residential and retail buildings.
Help our environment, save energy and reduce energy pollution, all while saving money and improving productivity with the best solution available, DayLite’s lighting systems… naturally!
DayLite™ 8″ & 12″ Tubular Skylights
The Daylite Tube is a highly reflective, cylindrical skylight, that runs from the roof down into a room providing the illuminance of full spectrum lighting. Sunlight enters the tube through a clear prismatic acrylic dome, which captures the light from all angles and collimates it down the reflective tube, to be evenly spread throughout the room via a second prismatic diffuser lens.
On sunny days, the Daylite Tube can provide the equivalence of 738 Watts of incandescent light. Even on cloudy days, the Daylite Tube can provide 100 to 180 watts of illuminance.
Tap in to the free light source. Effective use of our most natural energy resource on this planet, the sun, ensures there is less depletion of the ozone layer and prevents air pollution.
• A factory sealed, prismatic dome on the roof providing complete isolation from external weather conditions.
• This prismatic dome and lower diffuser lens are multi-faceted prismatic moldings that capture and evenly diffuse the light.
• The tube material is Aluminum, the internal finish is a highly reflective vacuum deposition, also known as a first surfaced reflector not a laminated film which can peel off in time.
• Standard, proven, galvanized flashings ensure leak proof installation on your roof.
• The interior prismatic diffuser lens lights up to 150 sq. feet on the 8-inch unit, and 300 sq. feet on the 12-inch unit. And is simple to remove for quick cleaning.
• Easy to install, simple to maintain and it carries a 20-year warranty.