all-natural, eco-friendly erosion control
Enviro-Pro’s all natural biodegradable and photodegradable erosion control blankets provide an environmentally friendly solution for most erosion control problems. They are used to temporarily stabilize and protect disturbed soil from raindrop impact, runoff, and increased infiltration while aiding in decreased compaction and conserving soil moisture. With an erosion control blanket, the resulting stabilized soils will allow the native vegetation to repopulate which will provide a permanent barrier to soil erosion.
Enviro-Pro’s line of erosion control blankets are made from organic, biodegradable materials such as straw and coconut fiber. These materials are used alone or in combination with other Enviro-Pro erosion products and can provide erosion protection lasting up to 3 years. Each erosion blanket is machine produced and bound with UV degradable (photodegradable) polypropylene netting or all natural biodegradable jute netting.
Enviro-pro erosion control products
- Single Net Straw Blankets – Designed for low-flow channels and moderate slopes
- Double Net Straw Blankets – More Durable and designed for low-flow channels and moderate slopes
- Double Net Straw/Coconut Blankets – Designed for steeper inclines and higher-flow situations
- Double Net Coconut Blankets – Designed for steep slopes that require a tougher solution
- Turf Reinforcement Blankets – Designed for protection of shorelines, channels, and extreme slopes; Non-biodegradable and resistant to U.V. and chemical degradation
- Anchoring Devices – Enviro-Pro offers a variety of anchoring devices for their erosion control products, including sod staples/pins, wooden stakes, and posts
- Biodegradable Stakes
- Sod Staples