The Hot Water Lobster instant hot water valve is easy to install, affordable, and provides numerous benefits to making your home more environmentally-friendly.
HOW IT WORKS
When the water in your hot water pipe and the Hot Water Lobster control valve cools below the user adjustable temperature (77-140 F. degrees), the thermal materials within the Hot Water Lobster control valve contract and silently open the valve. Thermal convection within your hot water tank (differential of pressure between the top of the tank and the bottom of the tank) naturally circulates the cooled water through your existing cold water pipes and back to the hot water tank for reheating. Your existing hot water tank now uses less energy reheating the warm water instead of cold ground temperature water.
When fresh hot water enters your hot water pipe and reaches the Hot Water Lobster control valve, the valve automatically closes. This maintains hot water at the control valve without wasting water or wasting energy. Turn on your faucet or shower; and you get instant hot water instead of wasting it down the drain! Installing the Hot Water Lobster instant hot water control valve at the fixture furthest from your hot water tank will provide faster hot water to all of the fixtures in your house.
NO ELECTRICITY NECESSARY
The Hot Water Lobster is all mechanical and designed to provide an electricity free solution to maintain hot water at the tap. This makes installation a snap (less than 10 minutes). Other hot water solutions require the use of electricity and pumps that make installation difficult and the pumps are often noisy and wear out in 2-4 years.
Hot water lobster advantage
- More hot water — Adds as much as 10% more capacity to your current hot water system (by keeping the water in your hot water pipes hot!).
- Keeps pipes from freezing — The Hot Water Lobster instant hot water valve automatically allows water in your pipes to circulate when the control valve cools below the set temperature (even when your electricity goes out).
- Reduces condensation — The Hot Water Lobster instant hot water valve reduces condensation on pipes and toilets basins.
- Maintenance-free — The Hot Water Lobster has a solid brass valve body with an adjustable thermal controlled stainless steel valve stem enclosed in a mounting box.
- Easy installation — The Hot Water Lobster comes complete with the mounting box, 4 sets of 12″ flexible water lines and standard brass fitting. All pre-assembled and tested for an easy 10-minute installation.
Visit Hot Water Lobster for more information and how to order.
EXPLORE AMAZING PRODUCTS, NEW TRENDS AND TECHNOLOGIES, AND DISCOVER A WEALTH OF INFORMATION YOU NEED FOR YOUR SUSTAINABLE HOME BUILD OR RENOVATION.
How many hours do you spend in bed? A mattress that is nontoxic is imperative. We’ve scoped out the best brands of eco-friendly mattresses at every price point.
Want to hear some good news? According to the World Green Building Trends 2018 report from Dodge Data and Analytics, green building is officially a “global trend” and energy conservation is a top priority for people all over the planet. There are many choices of new (and old) materials which are being used in revolutionary ways.
With grid outages an ever common occurrence, you deserve the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have access to safe, renewable energy.
SunPower leads the way in sustainability, having garnered more than 1,000 patents for solar innovation and bringing long-lasting clean energy to the masses. With over 35 years experience, their Maxeon solar cell and SunVault battery team up to create an efficient and resilient energy solution.