World-leading designer of eco-friendly wall coverings
LSI Wallcovering willfully practices environmental stewardship. The company proactively develops sustainable products and services, drives a meaningful manufacturing sustainability program, and supports the health and safety of employees and the community.
LSI’s fine wall coverings meet stringent global standards for performance, quality, and sustainability. Many LSI wall coverings contain at least 20% recycled content.
LSI bolsters its commitment to sustainability with:
- Aggressive waste management that captures and reduces in-process waste for reuse
- Integration of the industry-leading Second-Look® program is the first to reclaim and recycle vinyl wallcovering
- Use of low VOC materials and water-based inks eliminate pollutants in the product and environment
- Continuing to research and develop processes and materials to meet increasingly exacting sustainability standards
Second Look Award-winning recycled wallcoverings
Second-Look recycled wallcoverings have a minimum of 20% recycled content. Available through LSI Wallcovering, Second-Look is the:
Oldest, most established program for recycled wallcovering – Started in 2007.
Largest selection of recycled wallcoverings – Hundreds to choose from.
Most recognized program – Winning 5 industry awards.
Sustainable choice – Low-VOC and certified to NSF 342.
A Legacy of Innovation
LSI is proud to be:
- First manufacturer to certify to the NSF/ANSI Sustainability Standard for Wallcoverings. The multi-attribute standard evaluates sustainability performance in six key areas and is third-party certified by NSF International.
- First to recycle post-consumer vinyl wallcovering. Award-winning Second-Look® reclaims post-consumer vinyl wallcovering and recycles it into new wallcovering with 20% recycled content, including 10% post-consumer material.
- Among the first to make its entire wallcovering line low-VOC. All wallcoverings are tested to meet or exceed indoor air quality standards for CA 01350 and the State of Washington Building Specification.
- One of the first to eliminate solvent inks and to standardize on water-based inks.