Trailblazers in the field of tankless water heaters
Noritz has been an innovator in the water heating industry for over 60 years. They introduced the first modern, electronically controlled tankless water heaters in 1981 and they remain the leader in energy savings and superior hot water delivery today.
Serving both homeowners & commercial users across the U.S. and Canada, Noritz America offers a broad range of tankless gas water heaters to meet the varying needs of its broad spectrum of customers.
tank vs. tankless
- Tank heaters pre-heat a limited amount of water in their tank. You can get bigger tanks, but they’re expensive and there’s still a limit. If you use up all the hot water in the tank, you run out until it refills and reheats. This is what makes taking a long shower no fun.
- Tankless heaters heat up water as it’s needed—whenever you turn the faucet. They can bring water up to steaming, soothing temperatures in a matter of seconds. They can provide hot water indefinitely.
The water heater is probably the appliance least thought about in the home – until it fails. And when water heaters go bad, many do so in grand (ugly) fashion. Nearly three of every four water heaters fail due to a tank bursting or leaking 30 to 80 gallons of rusty water in your finished basement, attic or garage.
Advantages of Noritz
- Complete Tankless Water Heater Selection – Noritz offers three lines of hot water heaters to support a wide variety of customer needs.
- Versatile Water Heater Installations – The compact design of the Noritz line of tankless hot water heaters gives you installation flexibility. Designed for placement indoors or outdoors, a Noritz unit saves space and can go almost anywhere.
- Installation Made Easy – Once trained, professionals may easily install a Noritz tankless water heater. Additionally, Noritz offers all the venting and accessories needed for the job.
- Longer lasting – Noritz tankless heaters are extremely durable, require little maintenance and are supported with one of the best warranties in the tankless industry
- Benefit of gas vs. electric – Gas heats water 50% faster than electricity, yielding a higher flow rate and providing superb energy efficiency and utility savings.
- Quality and craftsmanship – Noritz owns all aspects of manufacturing, ensuring that you always get the highest quality parts. The manufacturers at Noritz are so confident in their craftsmanship that every unit comes with a Noritz 12-year non-prorated warranty.
- Better customer service – Noritz customer service representatives are all certified water heater specialists and available to assist you with any aspect of installation and service.