Sink Positive is a retrofit for your toilet lid that turns it into a sink, delivering a clean, environmentally friendly, and touch-free hand-wash with every flush.
As a retrofitted sink basin, SinkPositive delivers a touch-free hand wash with every flush. It’s simple to install, and even easier to use. By rerouting clean water from the supply line, the water runs through the faucet for a touch-free hand wash and then drains directly into the bowl. The reuse of this soapy water to refill the bowl helps in saving gallons of water each day, as well as promoting hygiene and breaking the transmission of diseases. As energy prices continue to rise, SinkPositive is a win for the environment and your wallet!
QUICK DRIPS ABOUT SINK POSITIVE
- Daily water savings of up to two gallons per person are achievable under normal use.
- Identifies costly leaks through visible drips.
- Saving water will reduce your utility bills -SinkPositive pays for itself
- Installs in less than 10 minutes without the need for a plumber.
- Encourages sanitation with immediate visual cue after a flush.
- Automated faucet reminds kids to wash and instills life-long habits of washing hands.
- Touch-free faucet breaks chain of germ transmission and reduces illness.
- No batteries ever required – touchless faucet is NOT based on sensor technology.
- Space-reducing quality is ideal for small wash areas.
- Retrofits the vast majority of toilet tanks in use today, including reduced volume (low flow) models.
- Repurposes grey-water from hand washing for “conservation first” bowl refills.
Learn more and see the full product line at Sink Positive.
Our team researches products, companies, studies, and techniques to bring the best of green building to you. Elemental Green does not independently verify the accuracy of all claims regarding featured products or manufacturers. Additionally, product and brand mentions on Elemental Green do not imply endorsement or sponsorship unless specified otherwise.