The Leader in Energy-Efficient Heating/Cooling Technology
Sanden is a leader in the Global Heating, Cooling and Refrigeration industries, developing innovative products that meet our customers’ requirements.
These products include the Sanden CO2 Heat Pump Water Heater, named the SanCO2, the first CO2-refrigerant split-type heat pump water heater available for residential use in the North American market.
The SanCO2 Heat Pump Water Heater features high efficiency, reliability and safety, and allows for low-temperature installation, delivering hot water to the home at the turn of a faucet.Learn more »
- A better supply of hot water
- Low environmental impact
- Lower monthly utility bills
- Whisper quiet operation
- cool climate performance
Sanden is a world-wide manufacturer of living and environmental systems, including HVAC components, such as CO2 heat pump water heaters, and other technologies.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NATURE
- Computer-controlled heating, cooling and lighting technologies that conserve energy and use renewable resources
- Intensive recycling and waste reduction processes that allow us to produce zero waste (even food waste is composted and used to fertilize surrounding vegetation)
- Continual monitoring and improvements in the manufacturing process to minimize energy consumption, material usage and waste
- Environmental initiatives to promote air and water quality in the local area
- Wildlife habitat improvement projects, environmental education events, and scenic public nature trails
Sanden SanCO2 Heat Pump Water Heater
Did you know that the water heater is the second largest use of energy after heating or cooling your home?
As a highly energy-efficient alternative to the traditional electric or gas water heater, our unique system saves money, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and eliminates the production of carbon monoxide.
The SanCO2 heat pump water heater system consists of two parts. The Outdoor Unit, where the hot water is produced, using the CO2 refrigerant to extract heat from the ambient air, and the 60- or 80-gallon Storage Tank, which is usually installed inside the home.
Installation of the unit is simple with two water pipes connecting the tank to the outdoor heat pump.
SanCO2. Hot Water, Naturally
Visit Sanden to learn more about their energy efficient water heaters.
Products featured on Elemental.Green have not been fully vetted for accuracy of claims. We encourage consumers to do their own research to find products and companies that align with their values. Additionally, product and brand mentions on Elemental.Green do not imply an endorsement unless specified otherwise.